Purdue University Global | MBA
Purdue University Global's Master of Business Administration program is designed for students interested in developing the business knowledge and management skills they need to pursue corporate leadership positions. Read more about the online Master of Business Administration program offered by Purdue Global here.
Official Program Name:
Master of Business Administration
School Offering Program:
Purdue University Global
Prospective applicants of Purdue Global's online MBA could already have some professional business experience, and they should be interested in growing their leadership skills. All applicants to Purdue University Global's graduate programs should already have a bachelor's degree; some programs may have additional requirements.
Enhance your expertise to advance your business career and prepare to take on management and leadership roles in a competitive world economy. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study how to grow businesses, manage diverse groups, lead organizations and teams, and solve the complex challenges of today's global marketplace.
• Career Opportunities: Marketing manager, business operations specialist, compensation and benefits manager, general and operations manager, management analyst, medical and health services manager
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
• Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your MBA degree.†
• Concentrations: Prepare to take on top roles in growing sectors with a concentration in one of the following areas:
o Global Business
o Health Care Management
o Human Resources
o Information Technology
o Project Management
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
*For more information on Purdue Global's ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
† ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
Eligible students could be able to receive financial aid in the forms of grants, loans, and scholarships. Contact Purdue University Global's financial aid office for more information. ‡
‡ Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Financial aid awards vary depending on individual student eligibility and need.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for the Master of Business Administration:
The Master of Business Administration program at Purdue University Global includes 76 credits. This encompasses 60 core credits and 16 elective credits. Contact Purdue University Global to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
Core Courses (60 credits)
- Business Perspectives
- Business Communications
- Business Analytics
- Financial Accounting Principles and Analysis
- Measurement and Decision Making
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Economics for Global Decision Makers
- Financial Management
- Designing, Improving, and Implementing Processes
- Managing the Value Chain
- Strategic Management
- Ethics in Business and Society
- Leadership Strategies for a Changing World
- MBA Capstone
Open Electives (16 credits)
- Students can choose 16 credits of electives or choose a concentration from the following areas:
- Health Care Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Project Management
Students who have successfully completed Purdue University Global's Master of Business Administration program could be prepared for a variety of management and leadership positions. They may be able to advance their current career, or they could seek new roles in areas of business operations, finance, human resources, marketing, or project management, among other areas. Depending on their career goals, graduates could consider positions such as:
- Management analyst
- Medical and health services manager
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Operations manager
- Marketing manager
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!