Students in Emeryville, CA, have quite a few options when considering a college or university. Within 25 miles students will find public and private 4-year universities, a handful of 2-year public colleges and specialized private career schools. The statistical information about the schools comes from the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES).
Closest Schools to Emeryville, CA
The area surrounding Emeryville is home to a vast multitude of public and private non-profit learning institutions. Students will have the choice of selecting from a variety of these schools within a short distance of the town.
- Laney College (2.1 miles from Emeryville)
- Berkeley City College (2.3 miles from Emeryville)
- University of California-Berkeley (2.5 miles from Emeryville)
- College of Alameda (5.1 miles from Emeryville)
- Holy Names University (6.1 miles from Emeryville)
Largest Schools Near Emeryville, CA
The largest schools near Emeryville offer students the chance to attend college where the student populations are greater than 15,000 students. Most of the largest institutions are public schools. The following ones were the largest, as of fall 2018:
- University of California-Berkeley (42,501 students)
- San Francisco State University (29,778 students)
- City College of San Francisco (27,008 students)
- Diablo Valley College (20,271 students)
- California State University-East Bay (15,628 students)
Lowest Net Price
The net price is a result of subtracting any institutional or government aid from the cost of attendance. According to the NCES, the schools lowest net prices in the Emeryville area ranged from about $4,600-$7,400 in 2018-2019. These schools were all 2-year, public community colleges.
- College of San Mateo ($4,639)
- Skyline College ($4,732)
- City College of San Francisco ($5,571)
- Chabot College ($7,005)
- Los Medanos College ($7,443)
Highest Graduation Rate
The overall graduation rate for full-time undergraduates for the following schools in the Emeryville area ranged from 57%-93%, according to the NCES. Students reflected in these rates enrolled in a 4-year school in 2013 and earned a bachelor's degree within 6 years.
- University of California-Berkeley (93% graduation rate)
- Saint Mary's College of California (78% graduation rate)
- University of San Francisco (75% graduation rate)
- Dominican University of California (70% graduation rate)
- Mills College (57% graduation rate)
Emeryville, California, offers potential students the chance to attend a variety of public and private non-profit institutions, and they've been broken down here to help you make a decision on a school that is best suited to your needs and learning goals.